There may be a global pandemic but here at OnBrand we are constantly looking for creative solutions to help our customers through the challenges, and navigating many into a new online world by developing cost-efficient digital services to businesses.
We wanted to share some fantastic work the OnBrand team have been up to in the last 6 months:
- We are working with Waterers Menswear on their brand positioning and social media, and have just launched their new website last week: https://waterers-menswear.co.uk/
- We have also created lockdown e-commerce services for a Radlett based caterer who was taking orders via WhatsApp/text message and needed a much better platform: Adam Nathan Catering, https://adamnathancatering.com/
- For local eco nappy manufacturer based in St Albans, Mama Bamboo, we have updated their Shopify payment portal, homepage design and digital advertising campaigns on https://www.mamabamboo.com/
- Not ignoring B2B professional services, we have updated branding, new business materials and website design for Harpenden based HR experts https://www.practicalchangepartners.com/
- We are in the process of creating a brand new tiling website for the owner of Verulam and Ebberns Tiles – all to be revealed shortly to give them a new e-commerce channel, as they currently miss out during lockdown scenarios with the showrooms having to close down
We have also supported numerous local walk-ins and enquiries, totalling around 30 different proposals in the last 3 months!
Right now, we are looking at how we can support Sustainable St Albans by using our experience in retail to create window displays and decals for local independent businesses, as well as providing downloadable Christmas decorations to local parents and communities to display.
We thought this might give you a real-life flavour of how OnBrand have been steadily helping out and invite local businesses to get in touch to see how we can support you and your business moving forward.