St George’s Shopping Centre wanted to organise an event that would get people excited for Christmas, as well as increase centre footfall and drive more people into the retailers.
The event needed to be festive and encourage little ones to take part, so we organised a day of festive craft workshops!
We developed a plan to ensure success:
- A morning and afternoon workshop would be hosted
- A multi-channelled marketing plan was implemented
- Posters were deployed around the centre
- In-centre radio messaging was employed
- Facebook and Twitter were used for social media marketing
- Targeted Facebook boosts extended the event’s social media reach
OnBrand was on hand on the day to ensure everything went smoothly, and that both shoppers, their kids and the centre staff had a great day!
- Family involvement in the event
- Great social media interaction before and after the event
- Advertising resulted in increased anticipation by shoppers