Role: Senior Web Designer
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Location: St Albans AL1 3JB
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Senior Web Designer based in St Albans. The successful candidate will earn £40,000-£45,000 depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a fast-growing team and this opportunity is ideal for an experienced and senior designer looking to take the next step in management, which will grow and develop as the business scales.
The employer is looking for someone who can be the digital expert, develop the team and be able to design and build.
- Ideally 4+ years’ experience in an agency environment.
- Experience working across marketing collateral, print, digital, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, interactive PDF’s, newsletters, emailers, branding & some social media.
- You will need to be comfortable to design and deliver high quality work across responsive web experiences and user-friendly design systems as well as beautifully crafted branding. Experience across a variety of sectors is ideal.
- Budget and scheduling experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Ability to conceptualize across a broad range of aesthetics and styles.
- Understanding of design elements: colour, composition as well as sensitivity to aesthetic and seasonal trends.
- Must understand and be able to comply with brand identity & guidelines.
- Ability to learn and apply new knowledge and skills quickly, in a fast-paced work environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to self-manage time and output.
- Must be dependable, positive, and open-minded, and be able to clearly communicate both verbally and visually.
- Senior individual contributor to do hands-on work but also have the potential to manage a team.
- Experience with motion graphics is ideal but not essential.
- Being client facing and manage and take ownership of digital and web projects.
- Being the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Have an understanding of the client’s ambition and requirements.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and to budget.
- Manage all internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide comprehensive reports.
About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing marketing agency based in trendy, industrial style shop-fronted premises in the heart of St Albans. COVID has seen demand grow in digital marketing and an exciting opportunity has come up to join the team. The team is now looking for a Paid Media expert to amplify and drive traffic on active client campaigns across social media. You will work closely with the rest of the Social Media team, Account Directors, and strategic leaders of the business ensuring the successful execution of the paid media strategy across a wide range of clients.
Our client’s vision is to be the best recognised marketing agency in Hertfordshire. To make this dream possible it hires the very best and brightest talent who are enthusiastic and passionate. In exchange for their talent and drive, employees are provided with an engaging, diverse workplace and the resources they need to learn, thrive and grow in their careers.
- Employee benefits scheme (Perkbox)
- Westfield Primary Healthcare Plan
- Company Pension
- Office Gym
- Weekly office Ocado order
- Casual dress
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience