Role: Audio Production Executive
Location: St Albans AL1 3JB
An exciting position has become available for a full time Audio Production Executive based in St Albans on an initial 3 month, with scope for temp to permanent work.
The ideal candidate will be creative, keen to learn and up for a challenge. Our client is looking for someone who has excellent customer service skills, with excellent communication skills and great administration skills.
The ability to manage multiple projects at the same time is crucial and the applicant will need to be able to show that they are passionate about Audio and have a genuine desire to produce good content.
Due to the current situation, home working will be available as will some flexible working on discussion.
- First Line support to our client’s music and messaging enquiries & technical issues
- Management of daily production queries.
- Recording, editing and production of audio messages
- Scheduling of music and messaging using our in-house client management platform
- Occasional script amends to ensure messages read well, and maximise effectiveness
- Liaising and managing voiceover talent database and talent availability.
- Working through a technical process to assist in getting our technology back online and connecting to our servers.
- A qualification in Audio Production/Music Technology or similar.
- Skilled in Audio editing software – i.e. Sound Forge, Adobe Audition or similar.
- IT Networking skills – able to fix/troubleshoot basic network connectivity issues with clients’ PC based technology. Experience with remote access software is desirable
- Some demonstrable record of having managed client relationships.
- Experience of CRM tools and helpdesk software such as Freshdesk would be valuable.
About the Company
OnBrand is a full-service marketing and business growth agency recently based in St Albans. Operating from trendy, industrial style shop-fronted premises it is growing in its locality and working with more businesses and growing brands, finding itself getting involved with companies at crucial tipping points on their paths to success – from a small business trying to move beyond a vibrant presence on Instagram and into full e-commerce, a large business looking for some expert eyes to help them improve their website’s customer journey, or companies looking to update their customer touch points through audio, radio, events & experiences. Over 12 years the business has occupied a privileged position of trust with multiple businesses borne from staying ahead of the curve and letting our experience do the talking. Further growth in the business is driving our need to increase resources.
Benefits of being OnBrand
For your growth – Linkedin Learning / Alliance of Independent Agencies training opportunities
For your network – Events including social nights, Away trip Christmas Party, Summer BBQ, local events to participate in (St Albans pancake race), The Business Community & Herts Chamber speaker events
For your mind – Wellbeing seminars, monthly 1-2-1 get togethers
For your fitness – Onsite gym
For your security – Pension Plan, Westfield Health cover
For your pocket – Season ticket and parking loans, cycle to work scheme and discounts on car insurance, beauty products, electronics, cinema tickets, groceries and more via Perkbox
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS ROLE?
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunities employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Different opinions, perspectives and personalities push us forward. We want to hear from people who are passionate about their work and align with our values. Regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, neurodiversity or disability – whoever you are, if you’re curious, relentless and customer-obsessed, we want to hear from you.