Role: Account Manager (Marketing)
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Edgware, HA8 7UU
Due to continued growth, we’re looking for a full-time Account Manager who will manage, create and implement our activity to external clients.
Working closely with our in-house copywriter and our digital designers, you’ll be part of the team that brainstorms fresh ideas, highlights any service issues and ensures that our customers’ needs are met. The ideal candidate will be able to contribute ideas as well as take direction in order to work towards a common goal.
Your work will be at the forefront of fulfilling one of the cornerstones of OnBrand’s ethos – customer first – and will impact not just on our clients, but on their clients, customers and shoppers.
A secondary part of your role will be to assist with OnBrand’s internal marketing calendar. As an experimental company, OnBrand does encourage innovation, so a candidate with the right attitude will find this a very fulfilling place to work.
You will manage proposals, interpret briefs and deliver presentations to both internal and external stakeholders, managing each project from conceptual ideas to realisation, and acting as a primary point of contact for each account you manage.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, commercially-minded, able to identify and manage key milestones in the delivery of a project, possess excellent communication and presentation skills, and have a demonstrable creative edge.
About the Company
OnBrand is a well-established marketing and communications agency, pushing customer first principals into marketing and making each of our clients’ customer and shopper experiences something that people want to engage with on a continued basis. Based in Edgware in Middlesex, this is a small and friendly professional team environment with a casual dress code. We provide a bright, fun and exciting working environment with a well-stocked fridge that’s filled weekly, a pool table for the staff’s downtime, and a good social dynamic.
- Developing relationships with shopping centre clients and their retailers
- Developing marketing campaigns across digital assets: email, social media and websites
- Sourcing and fulfilling events and marketing promotions in shopping malls
- Responsibility to ensure and co-ordinate internal teams and oversee their execution leads to client success
- Attending monthly onsite client visits
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Writing copy across all channels, formulating the communication strategies with colleagues
- Social media posting, scheduling and planning
- Updating and publishing content for web, social media and digital channels
- Producing and working on internal and external OnBrand marketing materials including: presentations, adverts, e-marketing, brochures, etc
- Ensuring company products and services are effectively promoted and branded
- Maintaining quality control of customer experiences and final execution
- Creating monthly client reports
- Managing client data (CRM), organising lists and sourcing new data opportunities where appropriate
- Analysing campaign data, and using information to inform future campaigns
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in B2C marketing, ideally in shopper marketing, client or agency side
- A degree educated with strong academic credentials is essential
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with WordPress is advantageous
- Must be outgoing and energetic
- Must have strong people skills and an ability to work with people from various departments and levels
- Experience of working in an agency environment preferred
- Managing deadlines and customer needs
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- 20 days’ paid holiday
- Perkbox membership
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Weekly Tesco order – breakfast, healthy snacks (and some not so healthy snacks) available to all throughout the day
The ideal candidate will be need to commute to the Edgware office (Northern Line) Monday – Friday, 9am til 5:30pm.