Role: Account Manager (Growth)
Location: Edgware, HA8 7UU
Due to continued growth, we’re looking for a full-time Account Manager to promote our Smart Marketing services across digital, audio, social media and events for nationwide shopping centres & retail parks.
Alongside talking to potential clients, there will be a large element of engaging those who we have already have as clients, not just to maintain the current service, but also to grow and develop that relationship by identifying and up selling new opportunities to them.
Working closely with our delivery team of event managers, copywriters, audio production engineers and digital designers, you will be part of the team that brainstorms fresh ideas, highlights any possible service issues and ensures that the client’s needs are met.
The ideal candidate will be confident developing relationships, selling a wide range of marketing products, and able to ask the client the right questions to ensure the brief is clearly delivered to the team. You will be confident contributing your own ideas, as well as taking direction in order to work towards the common goal of winning business.
Your work will be predominantly promoting the cornerstone of our OnBrand ethos – Customer First. We deliver Smart Marketing using Customer Knowledge, which requires a clear understanding of customer behaviour. Your work will impact, not just our clients, but their landlords, retail clients, day to day customers and shoppers.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, commercially-minded, able to identify and manage key opportunities to grow a client account or start a new relationship. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills, and have a demonstrable sales record in a similar environment.
About the Company
OnBrand is a well-established marketing and communications agency, pushing customer first principals into marketing and making each of our clients’ customer and shopper experiences something that people want to engage with on a continued basis. Based in Edgware in Middlesex, this is a small and friendly professional team environment with a casual dress code. We provide a bright, fun and exciting working environment with a well-stocked fridge that’s filled weekly, a pool table for the staff’s downtime, and a good social dynamic.
- Developing new relationships with shopping centre clients and their retailers
- Growing established client accounts through sales of additional marketing services
- Manage & own customer prospecting data (CRM), organising lists and sourcing new data opportunities where appropriate
- Lead on auditing customer experience within shopping malls, considering all customer touch points along the journey
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Producing and working on internal and external OnBrand sales materials including: client presentations, audit summaries and exhibition collateral
- Ensuring company products and services are effectively promoted and branded
- Help with team idea generation, developing & facilitation of marketing campaigns across shopping centre digital assets: email, social media and websites
- Assisting with Event Management , with some onsite work for clients on the day
- Share best practice within the industry and be the knowledge base of the latest trends, tech and events
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in B2C sales, ideally in shopper marketing, client or agency side
- A degree educated with strong academic credentials is essential
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Can do attitude
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be outgoing and energetic
- Must have strong people skills and an ability to work with people from various departments and levels
- Experience of working in an agency environment preferred
- Managing deadlines and customer needs
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A passion and love for shopping!
- 20 days’ paid holiday
- Perkbox membership
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Weekly Tesco order – breakfast, healthy snacks (and some not so healthy snacks) available to all throughout the day
The ideal candidate will be need to commute to the Edgware office (Northern Line) Monday – Friday, 9am til 5:30pm.