Role: Account Manager (Growth)
Location: St Albans
Oh hi. We take it since you’ve landed here, you’re an account manager looking for a new role.
Great! Got 2-3 years’ experience in B2C marketing? Then read on.
We’re looking for someone to join us and help us engage with existing clients – as well as starting relationships with new ones. Not in the Tinder way, mind!
You’ll be creative, quick thinking and most importantly, be able to nurture and grow your client relationships.
You’ll also be confident in selling a wide range of marketing products and ask the client the right questions to ensure the brief is clearly delivered to the team.
Whether that’s coming up with event ideas, troubleshooting on issues or attending monthly meetings. Oh, and a commercial mind is a must have too.
So, that’s you. But we know a working relationship is a two-way street, so here’s some info about us, which we hope makes you want to come and work with the team!
Based in St Albans in brand new and super cool offices (even if we do say it ourselves), we work across retail and consumer brands with a mission to creating an engaging customer journey. From their telephone experience, an engaging social campaign, a great website, or an incredible event – we make it memorable, so customers are happy and brands shine.
We know every company says it, but we really are a fun, laid back bunch who are hardworking and positive. As well as our love for team breakfasts, we relish making our clients happy. And, we never fight over the music either – we like to think that shows we’re the considerate kind…
Other things that will give you a great big tick include:
- Developing new relationships with shopping centre clients and their retailers
- Growing established client accounts through sales of additional marketing services
- Manage & own customer prospecting data (CRM), organising lists and sourcing new data opportunities where appropriate
- Lead on auditing customer experience within shopping malls, considering all customer touch points along the journey
- Maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
- Producing and working on internal and external OnBrand sales materials including: client presentations, audit summaries and exhibition collateral
- Ensuring company products and services are effectively promoted and branded
- Help with team idea generation, developing & facilitation of marketing campaigns across shopping centre digital assets: email, social media and websites
- Assisting with Event Management, with some onsite work for clients on the day
- Share best practice within the industry and be the knowledge base of the latest trends, tech and events
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in B2C marketing, ideally in shopper marketing, client or agency side
- Degree educated with strong academic credentials is essential
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Can do attitude
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be outgoing and energetic
- Must have strong people skills and an ability to work with people from various departments and levels
- Managing deadlines and customer needs
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A passion and love for shopping!
ARE YOU THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THIS ROLE?
Contact: Daniel Graham, Director
E: [email protected]
T: 03333 220022