Are you a social media buff? A natural content creator? A storyteller?
If you’re an ambitious ‘people person’ who’s looking to get their foot on the ladder within a dynamic full-service Marketing Agency, look no further…
Based in St Albans in brand new and super cool industrial chic offices, our client works across retail and consumer brands with a mission to creating an engaging customer journey. From their telephone experience, an engaging social campaign, a great website, or an incredible event – the company make it memorable, so customers are happy and brands shine.
The company is seeking a super enthusiastic Social Media Account Executive to join the Social Media and Digital Team.
Your role as an Account Executive will be supporting the wider team on the day-to-day running of client accounts but, crucially, it will be your responsibility to write and create the content across several retail social media accounts (if you have a passion for shopping, it’s definitely a bonus!).
Whilst you may be fairly new to the agency world, you must be social media savvy and able to voice an opinion on what makes great content and drives social engagement.
Along with your top notch social media skills, the business needs you to have a real eye for detail; from being on the case of making sure copy is grammatically correct and ready to publish, to noticing trends when helping the team work up client reports.
Essentially, you’re a bit of an all-rounder who’s keen to learn and progress within a creative and passionate digital and social media team.
- Social Media content creation – you’ll work to bring a monthly content plan to life; including copywriting, image sourcing and content scheduling across several retail accounts.
- Community Management across client accounts
- Reporting – helping to track social media performance across accounts on a monthly basis and assisting the wider account team in putting together client reports.
- Writing style articles, email newsletters and case studies for retail clients.
- Being the retail ‘Offers Copywriting Champion’ – this includes hunting down the best retailer offers across the shopping centres and writing an array of copy, on a monthly basis, to promote in store retailer events and offers across social media,
- Assisting with wider company social media marketing.
- Being on hand to assist the wider Account Team, as required.
- Attending site visits where you’ll need to interact with centre managers and the retailers to gain a better insight with what’s working well and how they can boost engagement across their social channels and of course more visitors to the centre. When visiting you’ll be required to introduce yourself to retailers, take photos within the stores of new-in products/current promotions, in addition to creating bespoke content to put across the monthly content calendars. We really do go the extra mile for our clients!
- Having initiative. Putting forward ideas on how we can drive engagement and push reach through social media posts. This could include presenting ideas to the wider team of activities, events or competitions that can be held to gain momentum for a specific client/shopping centre.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
You need to….
- Be a confident and talented copywriter, with an understanding of tone of voice and, crucially, what delivers on social media.
- Be a natural storyteller.
- Have the ability to switch up TOV for various clients.
- Understand the clients target market audiences.
- Be a strong written and verbal communicator.
- Be organised and deadline focussed. Able to take ownership for your part of a project.
- Have a keen eye for detail and be someone who gets excited about adopting a ‘test and learn’ approach to their work.
- Keen to learn! This is your opportunity to learn the ropes within a full-service account team and grow within a busy agency environment.
- Proven ability to be able to multi-task and switch gears quickly, a proactive person with a strong work ethic.
- Be super friendly, positive and sociable – team fit is just as important for us as being able to get the job done!
Bonus points for…
- Having previous experience in a similar role
- Being super friendly & sociable
- Knowledge of a social media account scheduling platform, such as Loomly, Canva Hootsuite or Sprout.
- Employee benefits scheme (Perkbox)
- Westfield Primary Healthcare Plan
- Company Pension
- Office Gym
- Weekly office Ocado order
- Casual dress
Ready to apply?
Send a cv to [email protected] explaining why you’re the perfect candidate.
Look forward to hearing from you