Role: Paid Social Media Expert
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Location: St Albans AL1 3JB
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Paid Media Expert based in St Albans. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary according to experience.
- 5+ years Paid Media experience, specifically in Search and Social
- Experience of running a business where online sales are a major contributor
- Experience within the ecommerce platforms (Shopify)
- Batchelor’s degree in marketing or similar
- Excellent written and verbal English
- High level of experience with Google Analytics and the attribution funnel
- Expertise with Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager
- Expertise with LinkedIn campaigns would be useful.
- Experience in other skills such as Display, Merchant Centre & Google Shopping in Google Ads or Programmatic is a bonus
- Design, execute and maintain PPC and Paid Social campaigns
- Conduct keyword analysis
- Continuously optimise paid media campaigns, assessing keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, CPC, audience optimisation etc.
- Being accountable for the successful growth of a client
- Writing compelling ad copy with a focus on driving conversions
- Measure and execute A/B split testing
- Compile monthly PPC and Paid Social reports with comments around campaign performance
- Consult with the wider Marketing and Social Media team to promote higher campaign performance
- Set up conversion tracking and retargeting
- Conduct in-depth competitor analysis
- Stay on top of the latest performance marketing trends, specifically around PPC and Paid Social
About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing marketing agency based in trendy, industrial style shop-fronted premises in the heart of St Albans. COVID has seen demand grow in digital marketing and an exciting opportunity has come up to join the team. The team is now looking for a Paid Media expert to amplify and drive traffic on active client campaigns across social media. You will work closely with the rest of the Social Media team, Account Directors, and strategic leaders of the business ensuring the successful execution of the paid media strategy across a wide range of clients.
- Employee benefits scheme (Perkbox)
- Westfield Primary Healthcare Plan
- Company Pension
- Office Gym
- Weekly office Ocado order
- Casual dress
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience