Role: Marketing Executive
Location: Edgware, HA8 7UU
We’re looking for a full-time Marketing Executive to support a busy team and growing client base in Shopper Marketing. The role is very client focused and will require someone with a real passion for shopping, marketing and events, and the ability to manage a wide variety of tasks with high levels of customer satisfaction and attention to detail and really going the extra mile.
The role will be pivotal to the success of our delivery to clients across digital, audio, social media and events for nationwide shopping centres & retail parks. Whilst the role will be mainly office based you might be required to work/visit client sites and assist in event management or retailer engagement from time to time.
Internally you will be very involved with the coordination and delivery of work, pulling together the end product from a team of event managers, copywriters, audio production engineers and digital designers, and be part of the team that brainstorms fresh ideas, highlights any possible service issues and ensures that the client’s needs are met. Day to day you will be marketing for our clients (and us too!) and will need to be very switched onto social media, digital and consumer trends and touchpoints.
The ideal candidate will be confident, organised, client focused and capable of tracking activity and putting processes in place that are robust and fail proof. You will be responsible for thinking about the client needs, across multiple stakeholders all with their own focus, to ensure no detail is missed and we maximise every opportunity.
Your work will be predominantly promoting the cornerstone of our OnBrand ethos – Customer First. We deliver Smart Marketing using Customer Knowledge, which requires a clear understanding of customer behaviour. Your work will impact, not just our clients, but their landlords, retail clients, day to day customers and shoppers.
About the Company
OnBrand is a well-established marketing and communications agency, pushing customer first principals into marketing and making each of our clients’ customer and shopper experiences something that people want to engage with on a continued basis. Currently based in Edgware in Middlesex, this is a small and friendly professional team environment with a casual dress code. We provide a bright, fun and exciting working environment with a well-stocked fridge that’s filled weekly, a pool table for the staff’s downtime, and a good social dynamic.
- Day-to-day management and delivery of client marketing programmes
- Ensuring that all SLAs, KPIs and budgets are met to deliver a best in class service that meets the customer’s requirements and the fee level agreed.
- Regular communication and liaison with clients, including site visits and retailer engagement
- Work with the team to ensure maximum retention of existing business and maximum opportunities for new business is realised
- Coordinating and assisting in OnBrand’s own marketing campaigns and its service communications to clients and prospects
- Assisting with Event Management , with some onsite work for clients on the day
- Help with team idea generation, developing & facilitation of marketing campaigns across shopping centre digital assets: email, social media and websites
- Producing and working on internal and external OnBrand sales materials including: client presentations, audit summaries and exhibition collateral
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications
- Ability to create and write social media posts if required, short copy or reply, manage and escalate from social media comms from our customers’ customer
- To ensure all marketing activities comply with relevant regulations, guidance and ethical standards
- Managing input of account and customer data into the OnBrand database and CRM system.
- A minimum of 18 months experience in a similar role, ideally in shopper marketing, client or agency side
- Degree educated with strong academic credentials is essential
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Can do attitude
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- Commercial experience in using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and MailChimp will be considered a key advantage.
- Must be outgoing and energetic
- Must have strong people skills and an ability to work with people from various departments and levels
- Experience of working in an agency environment preferred
- Managing deadlines and customer needs
- Creative problem-solving abilities
- Flexibility and the ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A passion and love for shopping!
- 20 days’ paid holiday
- Perkbox membership
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Weekly Tesco order – breakfast, healthy snacks (and some not so healthy snacks) available to all throughout the day
The ideal candidate will be need to commute to the Edgware office (Northern Line) Monday – Friday, 9am til 5:30pm.