Due to continued growth, we’re looking for a full-time Customer Account Manager
About the Company
OnBrand is a well-established marketing and communications agency, pushing customer first principals into marketing and making each of our clients’ customer and shopper experiences something that people want to engage with on a continued basis. Based in Edgware in Middlesex, this is a small and friendly professional team environment with a casual dress code. We provide a bright, fun and exciting working environment with a well-stocked fridge that’s filled weekly, a pool table for the staff’s downtime, and a good social dynamic.
Become a key part of the team improving customers’ experiences for brands.
We help brands deliver better customer journeys and experiences across their touchpoints.
If you are looking to be challenged, empowered, supported and rewarded , keep reading – you will positively affect change on frustrations faced by thousands each day.
Job Purpose and Scope:
Responsible for the day to day running of customer accounts, ensuring needs and requirements are met through active liaison with the customer and active management of OnBrand staff and resources. The role also requires ongoing identification of and follows through on opportunities for up-selling of existing services or provision of new services.
- Day-to-day management and delivery of client marketing programmes, including strategy development, delivery and measurement.
- Regular communication and liaison with clients, including site visits
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications
- Managing input of account and customer data into the OnBrand database and CRM system.
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your knowledge and skills to develop and grow the accounts and the business.
- To manage, mentor and coach team members as agreed with the MD and in line with client/business requirements.
- Ensuring that all SLAs, KPIs and budgets are met to deliver a best in class service that meets the customer’s requirements and the fee level agreed.
- To ensure all marketing activities comply with relevant regulations, guidance and ethical standards
- Work with the business development manager to ensure maximum retention of existing business and maximum opportunities for new business is realised.
- Experience/ interest in property/retail
- Consumer & Customer focused
- A solid background in all aspects of marketing, with specific interest / skill in digital and social media.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to talk knowledgeably and confidently to customers at senior level.
- Effective team management and organizational capabilities
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office and preferably, Agile.
- A keen attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Comfortable with budget development, management and reporting.
- Awareness and interest in consumer trends, with the ability to develop practicable associated ideas for implementation.
- Self starter, with the ability to work under pressure
Ready to apply?
Send a cv to [email protected] explaining why you’re the perfect candidate.
Look forward to hearing from you
NB. You need to be able to commute daily to Edgware, Middlesex HA8 7UU. Northern Line, or short bus from Mill Hill Thameslink.