Role: Audio Production Executive
We are a customer focused marketing agency, providing joined up communications that bring consumers and businesses together. We deliver through digital, audio, social, retailer marketing and events. We work across retail and consumer brands to create better customer and shopper experiences.
We champion the consumer to make touch points simpler, clearer and more engaging and through smart marketing activities help them build stronger, powerful and longer term relationships.
Core to the support of the company’s audio marketing services is the production team who manage the customer database of subscribing clients, recording, editing and producing audio messages, profiling music, and handling basic first line technical support issues. Every member of our team is a brand ambassador and your attitude, accuracy and helpfulness are critical to sustaining client happiness and longevity. This job demands a positive attitude, hard work, first class customer relationship management and daily work deadlines met and exceeded.
What we’re looking for:
- Accuracy – vital to the work we do
- Good customer service levels – excellent attention to detail and follow up
- Motivated and looking to grow
- Team player
The role will include:
- Recording & Editing of Audio messages for instore radio and telephone systems.
- Uploading of messages to various internal systems.
- Account handling, request processing and client liaison.
- Music profiling, creating bespoke playlists to client briefs.
- Managing a voiceover database, booking sessions and managing voiceovers.
- Audio production using adobe audition.
- Basic remote management / network connectivity
Typical day to day duties:
- Dealing with clients directly and seeing to any nature of their general queries or specific requests
- Managing production of audio content:
- Taking and collating message requests
- Based on request deadline/turnaround, arrange recording session and voiceover
- Record and edit messages using Logic, Audition or Sound Forge
- Schedule and uploading new messages and managing deletion requests
- Fulfill any specific client requests (music beds, mixed productions, voice choice etc)
- Changing music playlists support music requests
- General admin/account duties
- Basic account management (Passwords, updating staff and records etc)
- Booking deliveries/collections
- Managing workflows
- Provide front line technical support where required
- Troubleshooting technical and network issues
- Setting up and supplying new kit
- Provide assistance with kit etc (site visits if required
Please only apply if you can commute St Albans.
Non-guaranteed bonus scheme (subject to service eligibility)
Weekend on Call Support rota participation (answer calls, remote support, as required)
20 days holiday + Public and Bank Holidays
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by emailing our Director of Production, Piyush Patel: [email protected]