There’s no doubt about it. Times have changed.
We all need to stay home, but now isn’t the time to be shutting down and switching off. Customers who can no longer visit you physically, are still going to need to reach you. In fact, even in these early stages of lockdown, we’ve seen an increase in customer queries across our retail clients’ websites and social platforms.
It’s time to get creative and look at how you can best drive the messages which are truly going to help and support your customer base during these challenging times.
How, you ask?….Don’t worry, we’ve already done the thinking for you, and have put together a list of approaches you may find worth your while…
- Live Chat – This is a new service we’ve built in response to the corona outbreak, and it’s a great little tool to provide your customers with instant help and reassurance. Customers who visit your website will be invited to chat live, through their keyboard, to a team member.
- Social Media – Who is talking to you or about you? How do you reach a wider audience and what are the right messages to be sharing to authentically engage your customers during these time? Our team of social media superstars can help with everything from social media listening to content creation, to paid media.
- Website Management – do you have the time, ability and resources to manage updates to your website? OnBrand can step in and step up your customer communication.
- Managing the media/press – press statements, contingency messages, fielding press enquiries, organising video statements and providing the right message to the right people are all things we’re experienced in helping with.
- Creative & Design – need a fast turnaround of a poster, banner or a piece of comms? Ask us – we’re here to help.
- Ideas – want to know how to keep your brand in front of your shoppers? Want to position yourself as a trusted voice in the community? Want to provide positivity? Engagement with gamification? We’re creative problem solvers and ready to brainstorm!
Not sure where to start? We’re offering FREE 15 minute calls to any business who needs Marketing advice or guidance during these uncertain times. No challenge is too big or too small – download your problems and we’ll help you find a solution!
We’re here to help you get through this.
Get in touch: